Submit Your Paper
Call For Paper 'March Issue, 2023' (Vol 11 Issue 03)
We welcome big achievers, professors, research scholars to contribute their original works in forms of case studies, empirical studies, meta-analysis and theoretical articles and illuminate the pages with their universal ideas and fresh perspectives to make the journal synonymous to the entire research field.
> ‘March Issue, 2023′ Publication: 31st March, 23
Submit Your PaperSubmit your manuscript directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.1. Our guidelines aim to make authors’ submissions as easy as possible.
a. The Paper should be typed in ‘Times New Roman’ style, with font size 10
b. 1 line spaces between lines and the 70 point margin on all sides
c. Headings (up to 3 levels) should be clearly marked and numbered (like 1, 1.1, 1.1.1)
d. If there tables and diagrams included, these should be placed within the body of the paper near the text that refers to them
e. References should follow the American Psychological Association (APA) 5th edition style. For more information please visit: http://www.apastyle.org
2. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration
3. The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
The publication process is consisting with the following steps. The ultimate objectives of this process are Quality, Quality and Quality. Full process will be completed expected within 5-7 days.1. After receiving the manuscript we will send a confirmation e-mail to the author.
2. Manuscripts will be checked by Plagiarism checker software.
3. Primary quality will be checked by the Editor.
4. The manuscript will be sent for double blinded review.
5. Based on the double blinded review editor will take decision and the decision will be communicated to the author. Decisions can be three types like accepted without revision, resubmit with major/minor revisions, rejected.
6. After the final review process if the paper will accepted we will send a payment request to the author.
7. Author need to deposit publication fee within 3 days after the payment request.
8. Payment will be confirmed.
9. 'Author Declaration Form' need to submit by the author.
There is no fee attached in the time of paper submission. The author(s) needs to pay below mentioned fee (excluding transaction charges) as a publication fee for each accepted manuscript by the review panel. Payment procedure will be notified to the author through e-mail only after the successful review process.
– Professors/Scholars/Students – USD 70 w.e.f. 1st Nov, 18 [Included Publication charge, DOI from Crossref, Digital Certificate, Life Time Archive]. This discounted fee is to encourage Professors/Scholars/Students in research work. This initiative is a small contribution to the research field from “The IJST”.
Note: Our eminent editorial board members and reviewers are working voluntarily for the development of the research field. Our journal is an Open Access Journal, all the contents are available online to the readers without any charges to spread and allow the knowledge for a better world. So, the publication fee is our only source to meet the costs related to managing the journal.