Call For Paper 'March Issue, 2023' (Vol 11 Issue 03)
> Last Date for Paper Submission: 25th March, 23
> ‘March Issue, 2023′ Publication: 31st March, 23
Submit Your Paper
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
a. The Paper should be typed in ‘Times New Roman’ style, with font size 10
b. 1 line spaces between lines and the 70 point margin on all sides
c. Headings (up to 3 levels) should be clearly marked and numbered (like 1, 1.1, 1.1.1)
d. If there are tables and diagrams included, these should be placed within the body of the paper near the text that refers to them
e. References should follow the American Psychological Association (APA) 5th edition style. For more information please visit: http://www.apastyle.org
2. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration
3. The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
The publication process consists of the following steps. The ultimate objective of this process is to maintain utmost quality. The entire process is expected to be completed within 5-7 days.
1. After receiving the manuscript we will send a confirmation e-mail to the author.
2. Manuscripts will be checked by Plagiarism checker software.
3. Primary quality will be checked by the Editor.
4. The manuscript will be sent for a double-blind review.
5. Based on the double-blind review, the editorial team will take decision which will be communicated to the author. Decisions can be of three types: accepted without revision, resubmit with major/minor revisions, rejected.
6. After the final review process if the paper is accepted we will send a payment request to the author.
7. The author needs to deposit the publication fee within 3 days after receiving the payment request.
8. The reception of payment will be confirmed.
9. The author requires to submit the duly filled-up 'Author Declaration Form'.
There is no fee attached in the time of paper submission. The author(s) needs to pay below mentioned fee (excluding transaction charges) as a publication fee for each accepted manuscript by the review panel. Payment procedure will be notified to the author through e-mail only after the successful review process.
– Professors/Scholars/Students – USD 70 w.e.f. 1st Nov, 18 [Included Publication charge, DOI from Crossref, Digital Certificate, Life Time Archive]. This discounted fee is to encourage Professors/Scholars/Students in research work. This initiative is a small contribution to the research field from “The IJBM”.
Note: Our eminent editorial board members and reviewers are working voluntarily for the development of the research field. Our journal is an Open Access Journal, all the contents are available online to the readers without any charges to spread and allow the knowledge for a better world. So, the publication fee is our only source to meet the costs related to managing the journal.