Call for Paper
Call For Paper 'March Issue, 2024' (Vol 12 Issue 03)
We welcome big achievers, professors, research scholars to contribute their original works in forms of case studies, empirical studies, meta-analysis and theoretical articles and illuminate the pages with their universal ideas and fresh perspectives to make the journal synonymous to the entire research field.Please submit your manuscript directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please avoid double submission. Registration and login is not required for email Submission.
> Last Date for Paper Submission: 25th March, 24
> ‘March Issue, 2024′ Publication: 31st March, 24
The publication process consists of the following steps. The ultimate objective of this process is to maintain utmost quality. The entire process is expected to be completed within 5-7 days.
1. After receiving the manuscript we will send a confirmation e-mail to the author.
2. Manuscripts will be checked by Plagiarism checker software.
3. Primary quality will be checked by the editorial team.
4. The manuscript will be sent for a double-blind review.
5. Based on the double-blind review, the editorial team will take decision which will be communicated to the author. Decisions can be of three types: accepted without revision, resubmit with major/minor revisions, rejected.
6. After the final review process if the paper is accepted we will send a payment request to the author.
7. The author needs to deposit the publication fee within 3 days after receiving the payment request.
8. The reception of payment will be confirmed.
9. The author requires to submit the duly filled-up 'Author Declaration Form'.
There is no fee attached in the time of paper submission. The author(s) needs to pay below mentioned fee (excluding transaction charges) as a publication fee for each accepted manuscript by the review panel. Payment procedure will be notified to the author through e-mail only after the successful review process.
– Corporate Professionals – USD 80 [Included Publication charge, DOI from Crossref, Review report, Digital Certificate, Life Time Archive]
– Professors/Scholars/Students – USD 70 w.e.f. 1st Nov, 18 [Included Publication charge, DOI from Crossref, Review report, Digital Certificate, Life Time Archive]. This discounted fee is to encourage Professors/Scholars/Students in research work. This initiative is a small contribution to the research field from “The IJBM”.
Note: Our eminent editorial board members and reviewers are working voluntarily for the development of the research field. Our journal is an Open Access Journal, all the contents are available online to the readers without any charges to spread knowledge for a better world. So, the publication fee is our only source to meet the costs related to managing the journal.
- Click here for Reviewer Guidelines
- Click here for Manuscript Preparation Guideline
- Click here for ‘The IJBM’ Template