Call For Paper For 'March Issue, 2023' (Vol 12 Issue 03)
We welcome big achievers, professors, research scholars to contribute their original works in forms of case studies, empirical studies, meta-analysis and theoretical articles and illuminate the pages with their universal ideas and fresh perspectives to make the journal synonymous to the entire research field.
> Last Date for Paper Submission: 25th March, 23
> ‘March Issue, 2023′ Publication: 31st March, 23
Please Submit your manuscript directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please avoid double submission. Registration and login is not required for Mail Submission.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The publication process consists of the following steps. The ultimate objective of this process is to maintain utmost quality. The entire process is expected to be completed within 5-7 days.
1. After receiving the manuscript we will send a confirmation e-mail to the author.
2. Manuscripts will be checked by Plagiarism checker software.
3. Primary quality will be checked by the Editor.
4. The manuscript will be sent for a double-blinded review.
5. Based on the double-blinded review, the editorial team will take decision which will be communicated to the author. Decisions can be of three types: accepted without revision, resubmit with major/minor revisions, rejected.
6. After the final review process if the paper is accepted we will send a payment request to the author.
7. The author needs to deposit the publication fee within 3 days after receiving the payment request.
8. The reception of payment will be confirmed.
9. The author requires to submit the duly filled-up 'Author Declaration Form'.
Our eminent editorial board members and reviewers are working voluntarily for the development of the research field. The publication fee is charged for the cost of managing the journal website and management team. The author(s) needs to pay a minimum amount of USD 75 USD 70 excluding transaction charge as a publication fee (Included Publication charge, Digital Certificate, Life Time Archive, DOI from Crossref) for each accepted manuscript by the editorial board. Payment procedure will be notified to the author through e-mail after the successful review process.